Take 5 easy steps now to secure your future.
Incredible value now, no matter when you move.
The best way to secure your future is by getting the facts, first hand. When you explore becoming a resident with us, you may be surprised at how affordable The Pines can be, especially compared with your current cost of living.
You’ll also like the value of our Future Residency Program, for people who won’t be making a move for a few years. For a $1,000 refundable deposit, you can lock in a Priority Position on our waiting list. Many people make the mistake of waiting until they are ready to move before joining our Future Residency Program. By that time, there may be a long waiting list for the type of accommodation you are interested in.
Find out more about becoming a resident or Future Resident on these tabs.
5 Steps to become a resident now.
Think of them as 5 steps to the best time of your life.
- Call (704) 896-1100 or schedule a visit online to see The Pines.
- Tour our 140-acre campus and fall in love with the opportunity.
- Review the floor plans and pick the home perfect for you.
- Discuss your financial options with our professionals.
- Make a deposit to secure your new home.
Future Residency Plan: Secure your future for just $100.
It’s never too soon to start your retirement dream.
- Call to schedule a visit to see The Pines.
- Tour our 140-acre campus and fall in love
with the opportunity.
- Learn how to get a Priority Position, which moves you to a favorable spot on the waiting list when you decide to join us. There are two ways to do this:
- If you are under 70, place a $100 non-refundable early reservation fee. This gives you a Priority Position. You do not receive access to the facilities.
- If you are over 70, or if you would like limited use of the facilities, make a fully refundable $1,000 reservation deposit.