Take 5 easy steps now to secure your future.
Incredible value now, no matter when you move.
The best way to secure your future is by getting the facts, first hand. When you explore becoming a resident with us, you may be surprised at how affordable The Pines can be, especially compared with your current cost of living.
You’ll also like the value of our Future Residency Program, even if you aren’t ready to move. For a $1,000 refundable deposit, you can lock in a Priority Position on our waiting list. Many people make the mistake of waiting until they are ready to move before joining our Future Residency Program. By that time, there will likely be a long waiting list for the type of accommodation you are interested in.
Find out more about becoming a resident or Future Resident on these tabs.
5 Steps to become a resident now.
Think of them as 5 steps to the best time of your life.
- Call (704) 896-1100 to speak with a Marketing Specialist.
- Tour our 140-acre campus.
- Review the available floor plan options (Note: Since there is not always an availability, you may first have to join the Future Residency Program.)
- Discuss the admission process with our professionals.
- Make a deposit to secure your future. You might even be able to move in and begin your new chapter this year.
Future Residency Plan: Secure your future before you are ready.
Most people plan their retirement to The Pines years before they want to move.
- Call to discuss your options with a Marketing Specialist.
- Tour our 140-acre campus and learn about the benefits of residency.
- Learn how to join our waiting list:
- If you are over 70 and you would like limited use of the facilities without moving in yet, make a fully refundable $1,000 deposit.
- If you are under 70, place a $100 non-refundable early reservation fee. You do not receive access to the facilities.