Benefits based upon hours worked
While The Pines updates the information on this page from time to time, all policies and practices are subject to change without notice. If any information found on this page is of special interest to you, please be sure to ask if the particular policy or practice is still in effect when you call or visit us.
Detailed information regarding employee benefits may be reviewed at The Employee Handbook section of this website or in person at The Pines.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program. The Pines recognizes the importance of maintaining a proper balance between work and personal life. Everyone can have times when it is difficult maintaining the proper balance. There may be occasions when personal problems make it difficult to focus on work. The Pines offers an Employee Assistance Program through the Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) to all employees who are covered by health insurance at The Pines.
- Voluntary dental insurance
- Defined Contribution Plan - company contribution. The Pines will contribute up to five percent of an employee's annual salary to a retirement account depending upon various factors.
- Vacation days. Ten per year and 15 per year after 5 years of employment. Employees earn vacation days after every six months of employment.
- Sick days. Six per year. Employees may carry forward unused days.
- Holidays. Six per year with a seventh holiday offered after five years of employment.
- Catastrophic days. One per month up to 30. Paid at full pay after an employee misses five consecutively scheduled work days
- Use of Warm Water Therapy Facility and Exercise Equipment Room. Special rules apply.
- FMLA leave.