Excitement is literally building at The Pines at Davidson.
As a not-for-profit community, we are reinvesting and reinventing an even better senior living experience for our residents.
Our Mission is to provide high quality living environments and services that exceed residents’ expectations.
We are in the process of exceeding expectations on a grand scale—and for years to come: Introducing our community-wide Great People, Special Places Renovation & Expansion Project.
Construction is already underway for brand-new amenities and services, as well as significant renovations to many existing features of our unique Continuing Care Retirement Community. The entire project will be completed by Fall 2020, with each feature unveiled and enjoyed as soon as it becomes available.
FRESH & FLEXIBLE CASUAL DINING:
Distinctive Dining Venue #1
For an anytime, marketplace-style array of delicious, freshly prepared entrées, sides and treats, to accommodate your active lifestyle, and personal dining times and tastes. Featuring exhibition-style, cook-to-order stations throughout—for lunch and dinner daily:
- Pizza Oven—for individual, customized pizzas in less than two minutes.
- Wok Station—made-to-order stir-fry.
- Grill with charbroiler and fryer.
- Deli, soup and salad station.
- Omelet station.
- Soft-serve ice cream.
- Grab ‘n’ Go foods.
UNIQUELY ENJOYABLE SOCIAL VENUES:
Distinctive Dining Venue #2
Featuring pub-style dining and menu selections served by waitstaff, a full-service mahogany bar, fireplace, large-screen TVs, and intimate seating arrangements.
Distinctive Dining Venue #3
Featuring a top of the line Italian specialty coffee machine, barista-made drinks, and luscious gelato.
Outdoor patio with umbrella tables, fire pit and water feature. The perfect place to bring a snack and cocktail and socialize with friends.
MIND & BODY:
Spacious, 2,400-square-foot, self-paced workout studio with a complete array of state-of-the-art exercise equipment, welcoming to all abilities and fitness levels.
For hosting guest speakers, receptions, concerts and other special events. Partitioned for smaller or simultaneous gatherings.
Accommodations for group exercise classes, resident meetings, and other get-togethers. Partitioned for smaller or simultaneous gatherings.
DISTINCTIVE INDEPENDENT LIVING:
The Villas at Poplar Hill
Spacious and gracious, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes, featuring:
- 9-foot ceilings.
- Steel and concrete construction for superior acoustics.
- Large windows for abundant natural light.
- Fine quality appliances and finishes.
- Generator for uninterrupted, storm-proof emergency service.
- Sunroom/study, fully climate controlled.
- Spacious walk-in closet.
- Balcony, porch or sunroom.
- Private laundry room.
- Private storage.
- Covered or garaged parking available.
These new residences are almost 100% reserved! Click here to join a special Poplar Hill Villas Wait List.
CONTINUUM OF CARE
- NEW Skilled Nursing accommodations, open to the public for a limited time!—two floors each with sun-filled, intimate, high-tech/soft-touch nursing care neighborhoods, designed for optimal wheelchair maneuverability, united in the middle, and featuring a screened porch, cozy dining rooms, and common social areas.
- All 40 new residences open to a comfortable lounge area and feature:
- Private bathroom with easy, space-saving sliding door and European walk-in shower.
- Large windows with low sills to enable outdoor viewing from bed.
- Hospitality nook with personal sized refrigerator.
- Individually controlled thermostat.
Direct admissions are welcome from the Greater Lake Norman community, based on availability.
Distinctive Dining Venue #4
Fully renovated and updated, this stately dining room features host seating, table service, a changing daily menu, and a hand dipped ice cream list of up to 30 different flavors of ice cream, frozen yogurt and sorbet.
Elegant, sun-filled private dining room for special celebrations and meetings.
Where friends can meet, socialize and play.
Excitement is building along with our expansion and renovations! Click here to schedule a tour to experience our Great People, Special Places for yourself.