Unmatched Skilled Nursing Care quality, compassion and convenience for our residents.
24-hour care within the community you know and love.
Our continuum of care wouldn’t be complete without providing 24-hour skilled nursing care to our residents, if they should ever need it. So we quite literally built it into our community: Within the Schramm Health Center is the Hidell Nursing Center.
Expanded in 2020 with the addition of two brand-new neighborhoods, the Hidell Nursing Center is ready to accommodate you in every aspect of wellness—for short- or long-term stays, and aligned with our high quality standards of care and comfort.
The Pine’s 24-hour Skilled Nursing Care Features and Benefits.
Superior in every way to a stand-alone nursing home or skilled nursing facility, the Hidell Nursing Center provides residents of The Pines with:
- 100% private rooms, with a personal refrigerator and individual thermostat
- Accommodations in the new neighborhoods feature a bathroom with easy, space-saving sliding door and European walk-in shower, as well as large windows with low sills to enable outdoor viewing.
- A total of four sun-filled, high-tech/soft-touch nursing care neighborhoods, connected in the center, featuring a porch or sunroom, cozy dining rooms, and welcoming living areas
- Cheerful, intimate, walkable and wheelchair-friendly
- 24-hour care provided by registered nurses and professionals, led by our Director of Nursing and Medical Director
- Medicare-reimbursable services including:
- physician care
- physical, occupational and speech therapies
- mobile dentistry
- prescription medication
- Appetizing and nutritious dining created by our Johnson and Wales-trained Culinary Director and Certified Executive Chef, full-time Registered Dietician, and expert culinary team
- Our Great Gait™ evidence-based program that minimizes the risk of falling by improving walking speed and balance through increased core and lower body strength
- Certified Recreational Therapists who lead participation in music, art, daily exercise, gardening, and pet therapy
Knowing you can receive Skilled Nursing services without ever leaving The Pines is a huge relief to you—and the people who love you. To learn more about the comprehensive, seamless healthcare services we offer our residents, call (704) 896-1100 or contact us online.