Your gift helps The Pines far into the future.
Contributions help preserve our charitable mission.
“Giving to The Pines is like helping family and friends. The Resident Support Fund is already assisting some whose funds have dwindled. Special donations provide medical appliances, transportation
- A resident of The Pines
As a not-for-profit, The Pines at Davidson always focuses on the needs of current and future residents. Charitable gifts to The Pines help us meet our mission each day.
Historically, donors to The Pines have been residents, board members, staff,
This culture of philanthropy is an important part of The Pines. There are many ways to give to The Pines both as a volunteer and as a donor. These include:
Joining The Jetton Deferred Giving Society. Individuals who make a planned gift supporting The Pines are invited to join The Jetton Society.
The Board of Directors has approved a comprehensive list of funding needs identified by the strategic plan for The Pines. These include:
- Supporting the new Chaplaincy Fund, which welcomes contributions towards the hiring of a chaplain (part-time initially) trained to work in settings with people of differing faiths. Working alongside The Pines' social workers, as well as nursing, medical and recreational therapy staff, the chaplain would respect and respond to residents' values and beliefs, encouraging a holistic, individualized approach to a resident's care.
- Strengthening the Resident Support Fund, which provides assistance to residents who unexpectedly find themselves in a crisis, often because they have outlived their financial resources. Your gift helps to assure that The Pines always remains their home. Contact us for information on how you can support this Fund.
- Supporting the Entry Assistance Fund, which provides funding for individuals unable to meet The Pines’ minimum financial requirements for entry. Contact us for details on how you can support this mission-driven effort.
- Strengthening the Healthcare Center Fund. The Pines seeks gifts to enhance the health care programs and equipment available to our residents. Contact us to learn more about supporting this vital work.
- Contributing to the Landscaping Fund. Commemorative and memorial gift opportunities are available. Contact us about honoring or remembering someone special through a lasting tribute.
No matter the size, your gift to The Pines does make a difference. It enhances the financial strength The Pines needs to continue to be one of North Carolina’s best retirement communities for years to come.